Monday, December 1, 2008

Recording our sessions

Recently my band of merry roleplayers has taken it upon themselves to record our sessions. I purchased a very expensive audio recording device with built in microphones and we use that twice a week to record our sessions. It's pretty amazing how long we actually roleplay each night. Most of our sessions are at least 5 hours in length and that is with minimal distractions and or side-tracking. I have listened to a few of the sessions and I realize how much we actually get done in a night of roleplaying.

My friend, who is writing the book on roleplaying, is going to use some of our sessions as reference once we get a few more under our belts. I hope this experiment works out well for all of us. I just hope we have enough hard drive space to hold these 650MB+ bi-weekly sessions.

Michael

No comments: